Closing date: 21 December 2018
Start date: 01 February 2019
Intern: Information Technology [x2]: To gain training and workplace experience in administrative and technical support to implement, monitor and upgrade information technology systems (hardware& software). The IT Intern will acquire experience in the following:
Hardware and Software
- Troubleshooting hardware, software and network operating system
- Computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Computer viruses and security
Monitoring and Maintenance of Technology
- Installing and maintaining workstations
- Providing network accounts and passwords
- Monitoring security of desktop technology
- Maintenance of current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
Intern: Human Resources [x1]: To gain training and workplace experience in the provisioning of HR transactional/functional support; HR Administration and Information Management.
The successful candidates will receive an internship stipend, as determined by SASSETA Framework.
- National Diploma (NQF level 6) in: Information Technology
- National Diploma (NQF level 6) in: Human Resource Management