Educor is Looking for Permanent and Casual Workers
Educor is the largest private education supplier in Southern Africa, managing 10 educational brands across its more than 60 campuses and sites in South Africa and internationally.
Face to face brands include Damelin, CityVarsity, ICESA, Central Technical College and recently the Dermatech Training Institute. Distance brands include INTEC College, Damelin Correspondence College (DCC) and the higher-education distance brand, Lyceum. New additions to the Educor house of brands are the innovative and inspiring online brands, Damelin Online and CityVarsity Online. iWork Student Employment Centre is a division of Educor, your digital think tank that functions as a powerhouse of career sustainability and possible job creation for EDUCOR current Students and/or EDUCOR Graduated Students (Alumini).
- GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME: HET Temp work experience in field of studies
- GRADUATE EXPERIENCE PROGRAMME: Full-Time, Permanent Entry Level positions
- INTERN PROGRAMME: TVET In-Service Training
- CASUAL / PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT: Whilst you are studying or after Graduation
- Current or Graduated Student/Alumnus of Educor
- No criminal record
- Available for Work & Willing to Learn
- Enthusiastic with a Great Attitude
- Dedicated, Ambitious and Hardworking
- A Team Player
- An Ambassador proud to represent their Educor Brand
How to Apply:
What happens once you’ve applied?
Should you be a current or graduated EDUCOR Student, an iWork Recruiter will make contact with you to discuss examples of work that may be available, as well as explain the full recruitment process going forward should you be shortlisted for a particular position.
Closing: 30 September 2018