Boilermaking and Welding Apprenticeships. Closing Date: 15 June 2018. Location: Cape Town
JOHN THOMPSON has vacancies for APPRENTICES [x18](Boilermaking & Welding).
- Minimum qualification of
- Standard 10/Grade 12 Technical with Metal Work, Welders Theory and Maths (No Maths Literacy) and Physical Science or
- Standard 10/Grade 12 Academic with Maths (No Maths Literacy) and Physical Science or
- N2 Trade Theory Subjects (Platers Theory or Welders Theory with Maths, Engineering
- Science and Platers Drawings ) or
- NCV (National Certificate Vocational) Level 4 Fabrication (No Maths Literacy) Medically fit for relevant trades
- Must have engineering interest
- No experience required, as training will be provided to the successful candidates.
- Candidates will undergo a Psychometric Test and once successful employed on a three month evaluation period as unskilled workers. Upon successful completion of the evaluation period JT Management shall offer apprenticeships to applicants who have, within Management’s discretion. proven their potential to successfully complete an apprenticeship
- Candidates will be situated at the John Thompson Bellville Office.
- Only candidates who reside in the Western Cape may apply.
- A maximum 4 page cv with academic results to be attached
- Kindly note: No Electrical / Diesel / Fitting & Turning / Motor/ ND or Qualified Artisans will be considered
CVs without certificates will be disqualified
How To Apply
Applications accompanied by a letter, indicating position applied for and a current CV and certified certificates may be forwarded for the Senior HR Officer’s attention at PO Box 129. Bellville. or e-mailed to the Senior HR Officer at HumanResource@johnthompson.co.za by no later than Friday, 15 June 2018