StudyTrust awards sponsored bursaries based on academic merit, financial need and according to the sponsors requirements.
Each application will automatically be considered for all the bursaries for which a particular applicant qualifies.
That means that an application for e.g. a FNB Fund bursary will also be considered for a StudyTrust access bursary and vice versa.
You will however be required to indicate which is your first choice, e.g. “Investec”.
- The completed application form must be submitted before 31 August 2018 if you want to be considered for a bursary for 2019.
- Only application forms completed in full and accompanied by the required supporting documents will be considered.
- Only application forms that are mailed to us by surface mail will be considered. Faxed or emailed forms will not be considered. StudyTrust also has an online application facility that could be accessed from 01 April – 31 August 2018 through our website.
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
- Please apply timeously for admission for next year to the educational institution of your choice.
- Please apply for Financial Aid when you apply for admission at tertiary institutions.
- An application made on a StudyTrust application form will be considered for all the bursaries we manage. Applicants thus only have to complete one form. However, applicants are advised to apply for as many other bursaries as possible.
Documents to be submitted with the application form (if and where applicable)
- A certified copy of this year’s June exam results or an appropriate progress report if no examination was written.
- A copy of your final results if you have completed your NSC (matric).
- Your latest academic record if you are currently studying at a tertiary institution.
- A testimonial: By a responsible educational official (e.g. your principal or lecturer). See Section 4.
- An essay on your life in Section 5. This essay must be written by you personally. Your parent / guardian / friend may include a letter of recommendation.
- Proof of income/salary* of parent(s) or guardian. (*e.g. payslip or letter from employer or sworn statement or tax return statement).
- A certified copy of your South African Identity Document (ID).
- A copy of your CV.
Applicants thus only have to complete one form. However, applicants are advised to apply for as many other bursaries as possible.
Opportunity Closing Date:
Friday, August 31, 2018
Opportunity is closing in 12
StudyTrust joins forces with young people who have the talent and determination to empower themselves through education and training in the struggle for a better future.
Annual closing date: 31 August for submitting applications (physical, post and online).
- StudyTrust bursary application form 2019 with letter of introduction
- Standard Bank 150 Bursary Programme StudyTrust Application Form 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Career advice is available from SAQA Career Advice Services: Helpline Number: 0860 111 673; or sms / email your question to 0722045056 / email@example.com.
Submitted Application Forms: Acknowledgement of Receipt and Outcome
Receipt: You will receive a sms or email confirming receipt of your completed application form. All properly completed applications received will be considered.
Outcome: You may expect a sms telling you whether your application was successful by 21 December. Please inquire only after 15 January next year if by that time you still have had no answer.