You would be working from 08:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday, and may be required to work outside the above working hours including Saturdays.
- PR, Marketing or Communication qualification
- Well organised and able to multi-task
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fully computer literate with MS Office
- Valid driver’s licence and own vehicle (ideal)
- Coordinate and update the campus event calendar.
- Coordinate logistical aspects of event* planning, such as venue bookings, invitations, setup, signage, quotes, POs and payments, photographs, catering arrangements, break-down etc.
- Oversee campus marketing material stock and requests top up stock as required.
- Support the Campus Navigator in ensuring that health and safety requirements are factored in, particularly if alcohol is served at the event.
- Adhere to event budget provided.
- Supply the national marketing team with a blurb and photographs from events.
- Co-ordinate events on the day, overseeing event set-up, welcoming guests, communicating with staff and vendors, and co-ordinating the break-down.
- Report to the Campus Navigator on the event’s success and make recommendations for improvement.
- Form part of the campus registration team during the registration period.
- Ensure that all event elements are in line with the Vega brand look and feel.
*Events include, but are not limited to: Advisory Council Meetings, Fresh Cream, Agency / Industry days, Bonfires, SLB / Student Forums, SLB student social events, Career and Industry Teacher Workshops, Open Days, Gen V Workshops, Post Grad Evenings, HC to Degree Evening/Morning, Trailblazers, Midas touch / Vega talks, Portfolio Night, Brand Challenge, Brand Activation, Studio Week, Game/Design/Business Jams, Design, , Graduation, Showcase, External Events hosted on campus etc.
Opportunity Closing Date:
ease note that only successful candidates will be contact within 2 weeks of applying, should you not hear from us in 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
Preferably equity candidate.
Closing: 30 April 2018