PLG Schools offers affordable private schooling in attractive settings and we are seeking the services of a temporary receptionist for a new PLG School in Randfontein.
The successful candidate will:
- ideally have experience working at a school
- and/or ideally have a strong network in Randfontein
- speak English fluently
- have great administration and organizational skills
- have some background in accounts
- live in or close to Randfontein
- have a drivers license and reliable car
- ideally have a degree
Duties will include :
- Professional management of the school’s reception area
- Efficient and smooth running of school’s operational and office management tasks
- Professional and friendly response to telephonic, email and walk-in enquiries
- Assist principal with managing student files
- Assist principal with diary management and interview scheduling
- Assist with client billings and account management
Salary dependent on experience of candidate.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should submit their CV along with a covering letter indicating salary expectation.
PLG Schools does not acknowledge receipt of CVs. Only shortlisted candidates are contacted. PLG Schools reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Job Type: Full-time
- work: 3 years
- Randfontein, Gauteng
Required licence or certification:
- Driver’s license
How to Apply