Starke Ayres’s bursary programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at tertiary levels into their fold of growing talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies.
Starke Ayres: Bursary Opportunities
Job Functions: Academic,Graduate,Research
Industries: Academic,Agriculture,Environmental / Horticulture / Agriculture,Research
- Agriculture,Research Specification
Who can apply?
South African citizens currently studying or intending to study Full Time at a South African university in the following fields:
- BSc- Genetics
- Plant Breeding
- Plant Production
- Soil Science
- Plant Science.
Only applications from students who have completed their first year at a Tertiary Education Institution will be considered (i.e. 2nd year students onwards)
- The bursary is renewable annually, based on academic performance/results.
- The bursary will cover the cost of registration, tuition, books and residence fees for up to the maximum amount of R 37 500 per annum
Certified copies of the following must accompany applications:
• Most recent academic record.
• South African Identity Document.
How to Apply
Contract Type Contract: 12 Months
Salary: Market Related
Location: Nationwide, Nationwide, South Africa