BMW SA has Graduate Programs in Business Discipline and Engineering Discipline. Read more to find out how to apply.
BMW SA Graduate Programme
We are looking for talented individuals like you to jump start your career with the BMW Group Graduate Programme where you will obtain business experience over 12 – 24 months!
- 60% and above academic average
- Bachelor of Business Science or
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
Voted The Best Graduate Program in the Automotive for 4 consecutive years!
The programme is open to disabled candidates, linked to the inherent requirements of the job.
- Golden Key Membership is an added advantage
- Only SA Citizens will be considered for the Program
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Ability
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- Driven Individual and Self Starter
- A passion for the automotive industry
- Bachelor of Business Science / or Honours Degree or
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Equivalent in Industrial, Mechanical, and Electrical Disciplines.
- 60% and above academic average is not negotiable.
How to apply
Selection takes place from June to December each year.
We assess and shortlist applicants based on their academic performance and potential fit to our company culture.
Shortlisted candidates are then interviewed before final selections are made.
For successful applicants, the programme starts in March.