The Gauteng Department of Roads and Transport is offering bursary opportunities.
Deserving students who intend enrolling in the following fields of study:
- Civil Engineering;
- Town and Regional Planning;
- Environment Science;
- Land Surveying;
- Transport Economics; and
- Real Estate
The bursary will only cover the following: Registration, Tuition, Examination Fees, Meals, Accommodation and Prescribed Material
- South African citizen
- Students who meet the entry requirements at an accredited institution of higher learning;
- Full time students intending to study at an accredited institution of higher learning in the academic year 2017;
- Students who are already registered for the fields of study mentioned in the advert
- Certified copies of valid ID
- Certified copies Matric Certificate / latest school results or qualifications
- Proof of Admission from institution of higher learning / provisional acceptance letter Satisfactory academic record (if currently enrolled for any of the above-mentioned degrees)
- Proof of (household / parent(s) income
BURSARY APPLICATION FORMS ARE OBTAINABLE BELOW AND SHOULD BE DELIVERED AT:
Department of Roads and Transport: 41 Simmonds Street (Cnr. Pritchard & Simmonds Street), Sage Life Building – Ground Floor Reception, Marshalltown, Johannesburg.
Closing date is 15 December 2016.