South32 is a resources company built around a single idea: that in a rapidly-changing world, we have an opportunity to make a difference, from the ground up. The roots of South32 are in the Southern Hemisphere, with a head office in Perth and regional hubs in Perth and Johannesburg.
- Apply health, safety and housekeeping standards;
- Report any unsafe behavior, conditions and incidents to the responsible person;
- Conduct risk assessment before all tasks and identify risks and hazards;
- Keep all equipment clean and in a good condition all the time;
- Successful completion on Theoretical and Practical learning.
- Serious contenders will have a N2 / N3 Technical Certificate for electrical or millwright;
- Valid Driver’s License is essential;
- Potential candidates will be required to undergo a Psychometric assessment and panel interview for selection purposes;
- In making the final selection consideration will be given to obtaining the objectives of the Mining Charter and Employment Equity Act.
How to apply
Applications close on 06 January 2017. Click here to apply online