LEARNERSHIPS: COAL SOUTH AFRICA, KRIEL COLLIERY, MPUMALANGA
Ref No: KRL121/16GS
Disciplines you can apply for:
- Fitting and Machining
- Instrumentation Mechanics
- Minimum N2 Technical qualification with relevant subjects i.e.:
- Fitting and Machining (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting and Machining Trade Theory)
- Boilermaker (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Plating & Structural Steel drawing, Plater’s Trade Theory)
- Electrician (Mathematics, Science, Engineering Drawing or Industrial Electronics, Electrical Trade Theory)
- Instrumentation Mechanics (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Instrument Trade Theory)
- Experience in the mining environment will be advantageous
- Valid driver’s license will be advantageous
- Must be able and willing to work shifts, standby & call outs when required
- In possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness
Candidates must be able and be prepared to undergo a Psychometric assessment.
CV’s without certified copies of qualifications, ID and Driver’s License will not be considered.