Department: Health and Social Development
Division:Primary Health Care
Salary:R140 316 -R182 172 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Diploma / Certificate in Health Promotion
- Valid driver’s license
- Communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Relevant experience
- Provide facility and community based programmes and awareness campaigns to communities
- Compile statistical reports
- Ensure work completed adherence to governance and legislative requirements
- Liaise and collaborate with multi- disciplinary teams to improve health outcomes of clients
- Provide quality health promotion which is responsive to the needs of the clients
- Implement effective stock control and financial control process
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.