Salary:R177 888 – R230 892 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- National Diploma in Accounting or equivalent
- Relevant experience in a Financial environment
- Assist with the maintenance of consumer accounts and data
- Supply information and assist with audit related enquiries
- Check financial records, assets and others to prevent audit queries
- Attend to any other relevant cash collection & customer liaison duties as requested by the Income Manager
- Responsible for maintenance and safe-keeping of all registers within the pay point
- Verify and authorise captured journals
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7883/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.