Exxaro Resources is commit t ed to youth and skills development in the country. The Professional – in – Training programme is directed at graduates who have completed their degrees in the mentioned disciplines. The number of places available are also indicated. Internal employees who meet these requirements are also welcome to apply.
- B. Hons Degree in Industrial Psychology / Human Resources / Employee Relations [x2]
- Master’s Degree in Industrial Psychology (Registered S tudent Psychologist ) [x1]
- Valid Certificate of fitness · Valid Driver’s License
- P IT has to accept a nd comply with the requirements and standa rds of the structured development programme
- Work exposure in line with a Structured Development Programme
- Duration of programme: 36 months Please take note that preferential consideration will be given to candidates from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act, including people with disabilities, candidates from the communities in which Exxaro operates, provided that such candidates will comply with the inherent requirements of the positions.
How To Apply
- Applicants must submit a CV (Attach copy of ID and relevant qualification s ) to the following Departmen t no later than.
- Send CV’s via email to email@example.com
- Reference : HR PIT /2017 application
NOTE: If you do not receive feedback within 21 days of the closing date, you can consider your application unsuccessful.