Department: Customer Relations Management
Salary:R116 112 – R150 684 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Administrative Certificate
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Apply and utilise systems in a manner that ensures accurate and timeous record keeping
- Make sure that own work is in line with work control and safety requirements
- Do own work well in order to prevent financial losses
- Be part of a culture that treats people well, builds relationships and keeps customers happy
- Deliver work on time and according to required standards
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.