CTP Printers is currently running a 12-month graduate program commencing January 2017. The programme is only open to those that will graduate in November/December 2016 or has graduated no earlier than June 2016.
If you have graduated with a national diploma, B computer engineering, B computer information sciences, B-Tech or B-engineering/logistics, degree with an above 65% pass rate within the fields stipulated below can apply. Other essential requirements for these positions are sound communication skills, strong analytical skill and above average computer literacy.
CTP Printers is one of South Africa’s leading packaging manufacturing companies based in Isando, Johannesburg.
- Supporting applications (production / technical support)
- Development and customisation of applications (SDLC)
This position may require physical labour. i.e. carry printers, equipment, etc.
- Quality Engineering
- Review process flows and other information to understand methods that are applied and activities that take place in the factory
- Collect data to assist in process improvement activities
- Decide how best to use a plant’s workers and equipment to meet production goals
- Analyse production data
- Write production reports
- Streamline the production process
- Review logistical functions and identify areas for improvement
- Propose improvements to management and customers
- Design strategies to minimise the cost or time required to transport goods
- Liaise with clients regarding deliveries
- Develop business relationship with suppliers and clients
- Design a system to plan and track the movement of products
This is an ideal opportunity for a graduate that is looking to enter the job market to gain experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Please forward your two-page CV, matric and university transcripts to email@example.com.
Should you not hear from us within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful.