SAB Brewery in Rosslyn is currently seeking students with matric with a technical background to apply for their Packaging Learnership. The advert has minimum requirements listed.
To provide 12 individuals with an opportunity to enrol for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging NQF 3.
They will enter into a one-year, fixed term contract with Rosslyn Brewery, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and off-the-job learning, culminating in a national qualification.
- Minimum Matric with Maths & English
- Technical Courses (N2,N3,N4,N5 or N6) will be an added advantage.
- Self motivated
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams.
Output and Accountabilities
The Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines on-the-job in an integrated programme.
The off-the-job component covers more theoretical aspects of the learning with work based learning providing the opportunity for application of the theory and the further learning experiences required.
Further characteristics of a Learnership are:
1. A Learnership leads to a national qualification on the (NQF) National Qualifications Framework.
2. The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards.
3. The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains outcomes and assessment criteria.
4. Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilising a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short listing. Interested applicants who meets the above employee specifications must please apply on www.sabcareers.co.za by no later than 30 November 2016.