Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Attending a full-time Learnership course at TJEKA.
• 100% class attendance.
• Submission of site workbooks.
• Need to be found competent in classroom training and on-site assessments.
• Compile supporting evidence relating to each Unit Standard.
• At completion Register as Construction Health and Safety Officer Candidate (CHSO.C) with SACPCM.
• Grade 12 Individual needs to be committed and able to take initiative.
• Must have own reliable transport and driver’s license.
• Must pass a learning ability battery and Psychometric assessment during the recruitment process.
• Must be a fit for the job profile of Safety Officer in terms of Predictive Index tool.
• Must pass baseline medical.
How to apply