Location: Plattekloof, Western Cape
- At least completed all the theoretical subjects for the National Diploma in Electrical Engineering Light Current or National Diploma in Clinical Engineering (T3 or S4) and requiring practical experiential training (P1 and P2).
- Computer literate in MS Excell and MS Word.
- Valid code B (code 08) drivers licence will be an advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a hospital/clinical environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to work overtime and fullfil standby duties
- Willingness to be appointed at any Mediclinic hospital in South Africa.
- Attend and successfully pass various training courses with Medical equipment suppliers.
- Compile regular training reports.
- Complete projects by agreed deadline as assigned during training.
- Assist with any Ad-hoc functions as required.
- Perform repair work as assigned, adhering to agreed limited scope of work.
Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related salary.
How to Apply
If you do not have internet access, you can apply through the Mediclinic Career Centre. You can either obtain an application form from them or from your nearest Mediclinic and fax it directly to one of the following fax numbers: 0866811436 or 0866812078 or 0866829863 at the Career Centre. Telephone number for enquiries: +27 21 943 6111.
Applications will only be accepted if completed in full on the official application form. Kindly ensure that you indicate the vacancy reference number that you are applying for.