Applications are invited for learnerships from unemployed Matric/Grade 12 graduates between the age of 18 and 35. The learnership programme will run for a period of twelve (12) months.
Qualifications and Experience
- Certified copy of Grade 12/ NQF level 4 certificate
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of Grade 12 results
- Your CV and motivational letter
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line.
- Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no transcript will not be considered.
- Indicate the branch for which you are applying.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under represented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence