1. The applicant must be a South African Citizens applying to study within South Africa.
2. The applicant must have proof of financial need.
3. The applicant must have 70% Pass aggregate, excluding Life Orientation. For Grade 12 students a certified copy of June results or matric certificate is required. And for enrolled university applicants, a certified copy of the academic record is required.
4. Intended to pursue courses related to: Mathematics, Medical studies, Sciences, Engineering, Entrepreneurship, Technology and Business studies. Students intending to study in other faculties like Law, Agriculture, and Arts with excellent academic results will also be considered.
5. The applicant must not have another diploma/degree.
6. The applicant is not allowed to have another sponsor.
How to apply
Each application will be thoroughly evaluated and examined by our team before any kind of decision is made. Applicants will be made aware of their submissions status via contact details entered on the application. If you don’t hear from the foundation by 31 December 2016, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For any queries please call the office on 011 324 1500. The foundation’s main office is based at 29 Impala Rd, Chislehurston, Sandton 2146, or you can also send them a fax at 086 533 3127