Salary:R98 340 – R127 668 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Computer literacy
- Relevant experience
- Arrange float
- Boot the machine
- Issue receipts
- Balancing of monies at the end of the day
- Preparation of information to be filled in the fire proof strong room
- Safe keeping of all pay point keys
Applications or CVs to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1484/1602/0049
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.