Closing Date: 20 October 2016
Applicants must have the following minimum requirements:
- Be under the age of 30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Matric and a Business/ Commercial Degree at a recognized institution
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be enrolled on any other learnership
- The Mercantile Bank learnership is a 12-month programme. During the programme the learners will be assigned to various business centres of Mercantile Bank Ltd in the Gauteng area to gain practical work experience
- Successful candidates will be required to sign a 12-month fixed term employment contract as well as a learnership contract.
- Learners will receive a learner allowance of R5000.00 per month for the duration of the learnership.
- Upon successful completion, learners will obtain an Advanced Certificate in Banking (NQF 6).
The Recruitment Process
- Panel interviews
- Psychometric assessments for shortlisted candidates
- The following background checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED)
- Credit and criminal record checks
- Reference checks with previous employers (if applicable)
- Verification of educational qualifications
- Proof of South African citizenships
How to Apply