The SAPREF refinery offers learnerships and apprenticeship programmes for 2017 in the following fields of study:
- Chemical Operations Learnership
- Mechanical Fitting Apprenticeship
- Instrument Mechanician Apprenticeship
- Electrician Apprenticeship
- Rigging Apprenticeship
- South African citizenship,
- Mathematics and Physical Science or or equivalent
Selection is based primarily on academic merit. However, we look for well-rounded individuals who demonstrate potential to excel in other areas of their lives.
Preference will be given to applicants from Durban South basin.
How to Apply
Applicants are to submit their CVs, certified copy of ID and certified copy of academic records including matric certificate via email to Kevin Naidoo: email@example.com or drop their applications at the SAPREF training centre.
Employee children application should accompany the ffg BMS document: PEOPLE.SF.0130
If you do not receive a response from SAPREF within four weeks after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.