Rand Water is the largest utility in Southern Africa, providing bulk drinking water to a population that has grown to an estimated 12 million in Gauteng, parts of Mpumalanga, Free State and the North West Provinces.
- Collection of samples from the cooler room after being sampled.
- Filtration and distribution of samples to respective areas.
- Scanning and receiving of sample bottles from cooler room, into laboratory.
- Perform basic analytical tests (DO, pH etc.).
- Collection and disposing of hazardous chemicals.
- Cleaning of laboratory glassware and assist with laboratory cleaning JOB
- Grade 10-12 or NQF3/4.
- Experience in cleaning, washing and preparing of equipment and glassware according to procedures.
- Technically orientated and able to follow written instructions accurately.
- Basic understanding of general laboratory and quality procedures.
- Basic understanding of SHEQ procedures
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Timely work out put.
- Ability to prioritise and plan.
- Ability to follow procedures accurately.
- Basic computer literacy