Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
- General QA/QC experience.
- Good Computer skills, particularly with spreadsheets and documents.
- Good Communication skills internal and external.
- Good Team player with sound interpersonal skills.
- Logical, accurate and precise in all dealings.
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Grade 12
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE’S RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- The Management of QA and all QC Documentation relating to the Medupi Power Project
- To provide administrative support to the Quality Department
- Liaise with all departments and functions to ensure that Quality HBP System is complied with. Ensure all Data Books / Dossiers are compiled as per Client Specification / Requirements.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Record Management and to ensure that Data books / Dossiers are compiled and submitted as per client specification / Requirements.
- Compile and maintain an effective filing management and information system.
- Ensure all documentation standards are met as per ISO 9001
- Assist quality manager in day to day activities.
- Assist in preparation of all QC audits
- Control of all documents within department and ensure relevant personnel are constantly working to the latest revisions
- Responsible for record Management i.r.o. Of Data Books/Dossiers as per Client Specifications/Requirements
- Control receiving, safekeeping and retrieving of documents
- Compile and maintain an effective filing management and information system according to the company’s filing structure (manual and electronic filing system)
- Co-ordination of document distribution and registers
- Typing and editing of Quality documents (CON’s and ITP’s and Generic ITP’s
- Maintain an Archive filing system
- Handover of Data books to Client according to Client Specs
- Communicate/Assisting Inspectors with all their document requirements
- Ability to co-ordinate and prioritise required tasks.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Self-starter whom is diligent and tenacious.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Manager for support, direction and resource authorisation.
- All personnel for support for queries.
- Service driven
How to apply
To apply online click here
|Recruiter:||Murray & Roberts||Updated on:||2016-06-15 00:00:00|
|Start Date:||2016-06-09||End Date:||2016-06-27|
|AA/EE:||Applicable||Contract||Temporary / Contract|
|Location:||Lephalale / Ellisras||Available:||ASAP|