The Agricultural Sector Education and Training Authority (AgriSETA) is looking for an Intern to join its Skills Planning unit, where the incumbent will be working with data capturing and control.
Kindly note that this is an internship position and not for a person who has previous working experience.
Employment Period: Contract until 1 June 2016 including a probation period of 3 months.
The mission of the Agricultural Sector Education and Training Authority (AgriSETA) is to create and promote opportunities for social, economic and employment growth for agri-enterprises through relevant, quality and accessible education, training and development in both primary and secondary agriculture, in conjunction with other stakeholders in agriculture.
Key Performance Areas
- Capturing of data: Learner capturing
- Management of data (Compile data on request & Maintain various data sets)
- Administration: (Assist with basic administration tasks & Maintain administrative process within the department)
- AD HOC: Any other duties which may be assigned from time to time
- N6 Office Administration, with Information processing as a subject
- No work experience required
- Advanced competencies in EXCEL,Word and Outlook
- Advanced Administrative skills
- Team player
Please note that the qualification mentioned is a minimum requirement. Should you not posses this qualification please do not apply.
Closing Date: 13 May 2016