HealthLIVE | 06:00 02/05/2016
You’ve got her as far as your bedroom. What could possibly go wrong now? Many things – read these and find out why she never phoned or returned your calls.
Dr Love gives you the chance to understand and improve in your current or next relationship in as far as bedroom matters are concerned.
– Not shaving. Like love, beard hurts. When you drag your chin across her face or thighs, she might not be moaning from pleasure, but from pain.
– Blowing in her ear. There’s a huge difference between erotic hissing in someone’s ear and huffing and puffing as if you want to blow the house down.
– Twiddling her nipples. Nipples are sensitive and should be gently caressed. Do not treat them like radio dials.
– Ignoring the rest of her body. A woman is made up of more than two breasts and a v-g-na. Pay attention to the rest of her body.
– Not disposing of used condoms. This is the responsibility of the person who wore it.
– Not kissing first. Foreplay starts with passionatekissing. Don’t skip this part – she will feel neglected by your obviousspeed.
– Attacking the clitoris. Be gentle and don’t use pressure. This could be both uncomfortable and painful.
– Stopping for a break. Women cannot pick up where they left off. In this respect they are different from men. If you stop, she will go back to zero very quickly.
– Taking your pants off first. There are few things less attractive than a man in only socks, a shirt and underpants.
– Going too fast. Remember this is not an Olympic event. There is no need for speed, take your time and build up slowly – and you both might have more fun.
– Asking if she has come. You should be able to tell, shouldn’t you? If you can’t, assume that she hasn’t. She will feel guilty for you seem to have given your all.
– Shoving her head down. All women hate this. There is an element of desperation involved here when men do this. For women, it’s a very short step from being dragged to a cave by the hair. If both of you enjoy oral, this will happen by itself. Don’t involve an element of force.
– Taking pictures. Her first thought will be “Who do you want to show them to?” Unless she asks you to, put cameras away it’s no time for selfies or videos.
– Squashing her. Just remember that most men weigh more than women do. If you lie too heavily on her, she might stop breathing and choke.
– Talking dirty. This might make you sound like a desperate s-x caller on a pay line. Listen to her first – if she doesn’t talk dirty, don’t.
– Don’t thank a woman for having s-x with you. It makes you sound desperate and like a charity case. She won’t be back for more.
Above all REMEMBER a bedroom is not a court room, there are no witness chambers so avoid discussing problems (social, financial), leave interrogations to prosecutors.