Do you currently reside in Pretoria? Do you have a Grade 12 and Driver Licence? Then apply for this position that is currently available.
POST 10/63 : DRIVER/MESSENGER REF NO: 040316/18
This post is not a re-advertisement but extension of closing date.
Those who have previously applied may no need to re-apply
SALARY : R 110 739 per annum level 4
CENTRE : Pretoria
- A Grade 12. Drivers licence 1-3 years experience in driver / messenger services.
- Knowledge in messenger services.
- Knowledge of organisational policies and procedures. Knowledge of process flow.
- Knowledge in tracing retrieving files.
- Knowledge of organisational and government structures.
- Knowledge of procedures and processes.
- Knowledge of government regulations, practice notes, circulars, and policy frameworks.
- Knowledge of internal sorting and distribution matrix.
- Knowledge of organisations record keeping practices / system Client Orientation and Customer Focus.
- Accountability and Ethical Conduct.
- Knowledge of analytical procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- An understanding of and commitment to government objectives, policies and programmes
- Retrieve files and deliver them to the offices where they are being utilised.
- Receives and verifies delivery items, messages, mail, documents for correctness.
- Tracking and searching and placement of correspondence in files.
- Transporting and retrieving of files to various locations.
- Check and record out going files.
- Place correspondence on the files.
NOTE : The Department of Water and Sanitation invites the following candidates to apply mentioned program.
Please forward your applications quoting the relevant reference number and centre to: Department of Water and Sanitation, Private Bag X350 Pretoria 0001 or hand deliver at Continental Building, corner Cnr Visagie and Bosman, street, Pretoria. FOR ATTENTION : Ms C Mazibuko NOTE : Applications must be submitted on signed and dated form Z83, Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM obtainable from any Public Service Department, and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of qualifications and Identity Document.
For all posts, please forward your application quoting the relevant reference number, to the address mentioned at each post.
No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted.
Note: If you have not heard from us within two (2) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
CLOSING DATE : 29 MAY 2016