Job Details Overview
- Customer Service
- Sanlam Personal Finance
- Matric / Grade 12
The Sanlam Personal Finance (SPF) cluster is responsible for Sanlam’s retail business in South Africa. SPF provides clients across different market segments (entry-level, middle-income, affluent, professional market and business owners) with a comprehensive range of appropriate and competitive financial solutions. These include traditional life insurance risk and savings products, investment, retirement, health and fiduciary services. Designed to facilitate long-term wealth creation, protection and niche financing, these solutions are engineered around client needs. As Wealthsmiths™ we believe in creating and cultivating a positive, energised working environment that gives you every opportunity to achieve success. Sanlam is committed to transformation and embracing diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, representative of the demographics of our society as well as people with disabilities.
- Our business is dived into three divisions, a call centre a front of office and an administration division that deals with all other types of communication and correspondence from our customers.
- You will be responsible for providing professional and effective services to brokers, advisors and customers; meeting customer’s expectations, particularly in terms of quality and time-lines in compliance with the company’s standards.
- Effectively deal with all client calls; investigating, and ensuring resolution of client policy service enquiries.
- Please note that this inbound call centre position.
- Matric/Grade 12
- Tertiary qualification would serve as an advantage.
- Life insurance customer service experience.
- Experience in assurance administration.
- Competent with the administration of life covers, retirement annuities, savings plans and investments.
- Call Centre experience is critical for this position.
- Knowledge of both the Legacy and the Epsilon (Stratus) operating platform and products is very important for this position.
- We require individuals that are able to fluently communicate in English and Afrikaans. An African language would advantageous.
- Must be very effective in simultaneously navigating computers while communicating with clients on the phone.
- Must have passion for customer services
- Strong communication skills
- Aptitude to identify and solve problems
- Capacity to manage information
- Very good Interpersonal skills
- You must have Integrity and hold respect for others